My post about Meg Azzoni has been removed after she contacted me on my personal IRL email address. Why?
- She did not approve of what I wrote about the painting I now own. I said something inaccurate about a 4 year old conversation. There were probably inaccuracies and I regret having posted those inaccuracies.
- She rightly pointed out I do not own many of her paintings. I counted and there are 3. My bad. I have a lot of art and sometimes I confuse the painters. My apologies, readers. I only own 3 paintings by Meg Azzoni. AND, as she mentioned, only two of them contain oceans.
- Also, the art walk was a different art walk. One is held like twice, the other four x a year or something. Blahblah. There are several events in the boroughs that are pretty much the same or have similar names, many of which the same artists sell from, that I used to go frequent years ago.
- Something about copyright even though I own the painting now and took the picture myself…. things you learn.
- She wanted to buy it back after she saw my post even though it was a positive (non-critical) post. At that point that was enough. So, yeah.
Sorry for the original post, kids.
No bad blood wanted.
All love & xoxo,
(PS look up “all love” and justin bieber to lol)